Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
We send a special shout out to all of our juniors this week for their amazing focus and effort on the ACT! Our eHS non-testing students, faculty, and staff, showed excellent teamwork in creating a quiet and respectful testing atmosphere in the building as well. We are so proud of everyone for modeling what it is to be G.R.E.A.T. Mets!
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Tracy Steele, Black History Month Guest Speaker
- eHS Cell Phone Policy Reminder & Rutgers Univ. Research
- College & Career Readiness Incentives & Goals
- Ambassador Applications Due Thursday, Feb. 28
- LR Friendly Driver Course
- Spring Sports Pep Rally & Talent Show Rescheduled, April 5
- Pink Tea Cup Prom
- Class of 2019 Road to Graduation Dates
- Academic Advising - Save the Date