Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
eHS Celebrates Black History Month! Throughout February, eHS clubs are sponsoring activities such as school-wide quiz competitions, community guest speakers, NAACP re-enactment of the Civil Rights period voting, and much more to educate our eHS family on the importance of honoring Black History. Follow us on Twitter @eStemHighPCS to see these events in action!
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Black History Month Guest Speaker, Quantia Fletch, of Mosaic Templars
- ACT College Readiness Benchmarks
- Parent/Teacher Conferences, Feb. 15
- 3rd Quarter Interim Reports Next Week
- February Mets of the Month
- Ms. Aubrey Pangle (English)
- McKye Phillips (Class of 2020)
- ACT (All Juniors), Feb. 20
- Herff Jones - Class Rings Delivery, Feb. 13
- Class of 2019 Road to Graduation Dates
- Senior Cabinet Bake Sale, Feb. 12-14
- FREE Prom Dress Opportunity, Application Due Feb. 10