Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
We are thrilled to celebrate our first Mets of the Month this academic year! Congratulations to our eHS September Educator of the Month, Mr. Victor White, and Student of the Month, A’Maura Davis (Class of 2019)! Parents and students, we want to hear your stories and collect your nominations for our Mets of the Month!! You may submit a nomination at any time using our Mets of the Month Nomination Form! This form will be available in the eHS Tool Kit section of our Weekly Newsletter all year, so we can’t wait to read your nominations and hear your stories of Mets displaying excellence!
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Mets of the Month Nomination Form
- College Readiness Benchmark for Reading
- Kroger Community Rewards - Easy way to help eHS!
- eHS Club Directory
- Senior Cap & Gown Appointment Link - Last day to sign up is Monday!
- High School Leadership Conference
- Free Mini Camp College at UA Little Rock
- Concurrent Credit Payments Due 10/1
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
- STEM App Challenge
- Rotary Youth Exchange Program
- Arkansas Commitment College Symposium, 9/23
- Senior Class Important Dates
- Soccer, Baseball, and Softball Tryouts