Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
We had an amazing time at our annual Club Fair today during lunch! Can you believe over 250 students signed up to be involved in our clubs at eHS this year?! Way to learn about your opportunities to grow and learn outside of the classroom, Mets! A special news post will go up on our website next week with our eHS Club Directory and how students may contact clubs, because it is not too late to get involved.
We have a few special reminders for you:
- NO SCHOOL Friday (8/31) or Monday (9/3). The school will be closed, and we wish each of you a safe and happy Labor Day!
- Golf Tournament Registration has been extended until Tuesday, 9/4/18. Please see our newsletter below for more information.
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Club Fair Feature
- Golf Tournament Registration & Sponsorship Opportunities - Online Payment Available!!
- School Picture Days
- Underclassmen (10th & 11th grade), Friday, 9/7
- Seniors (12th grade) Cap/Gown, 9/21
- September Attendance Awareness Month & Competition
- Back to School Forms - PAST DUE
- Tracking Your Student’s Academic Progress - Interims Next Week
- Pro Tips for Expediting Pick-up & Drop-off
- Project ReGenesis Back to School Event
- Mayor’s Youth Council Applications Open
- Concurrent Credit Payments Due October 1st
- United States Senate Youth Program and Application
- Upcoming College Visits
- Upcoming ACT Dates
- eHS Basketball Team Rosters Announced
- eStem Golf Match Results