Congratulations to our October Educator of the Month, Mrs. Debra Brown, and our Student of the Month, Laron Pitts (Class of 2020)! We are thankful for your servant attitudes and the joy you bring to our eHS learning environments! Many of you submitted amazing stories of Mets doing amazing things in your lives. Please continue to submit your nominations for Mets of the Month using the form link in our eHS Tool Kit on the last page of the newsletter. We have special plans to recognize all of these outstanding nominees!
First quarter report cards will be sent home with students on Monday, October 22, during 1st period. If your student does not have a 1st period, they may pick up their report card in the front office.
We are pumped for College Readiness Week which begins Monday! Be sure to check out the details about our upcoming College Readiness events and themed days in our newsletter below.
What's in this week's newsletter?
- October Mets of the Month
- ACT Photo Upload Deadline, October 20
- College Readiness Week Theme Days
- College Readiness-Journey to Success, October 25
- Senior Night, October 29
- Make Up Picture Day, October 29
- Homecoming Save the Date & Nominations
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Wellness Week, October 29-November 2
- Upcoming College Visits
- New Softball Tryout Dates
- Think Pink Game, October 26