Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
This week was our halfway mark for the first quarter, so interim reports were sent home with students this week. We are excited for our new initiative at eHS where students individually reflected on their progress in each class and conferenced with their teachers about their strengths and areas for growth. Parents should have received copies of their student’s interim feedback forms via email. If you did not receive an email of your student’s interim reflection, please contact your student’s teacher directly.
September is Attendance Awareness Month! Click here to read about how the habit of good attendance impacts student success. Please check out today’s newsletter for information about our eHS Attendance Awareness Month Competition and many more updates.
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Celebrating the Life of Ja’Mia Allison (Class of 2021)
- First Quarter Interim Reports
- Attendance Awareness Month Competition
- Golf Tournament Update
- PSAT for Juniors
- Senior Picture Day Appointment Link
- Community Connections Programs
- Free Mini Camp College
- Concurrent Credit Payments Due 10/1
- Senior Class Important Dates
- Soccer & Baseball Tryouts
- Junior High Golf Club Donations
- September Calendar