Happy Friday! Only 14 more days until summer…can you believe it?! What a great year it's been! Thank you to our eTeam for all of the treats and appreciation shared with our teachers and staff this week! Our faculty and staff members work so hard, and it's so nice to take a little extra time and show them some love! J Don't forget about the eTeam's Family Night at the Travs game tonight!
Our Stem Soiree was a huge success last Saturday night! Congratulations to our Elementary winner - Mrs. Caitlyn Williams and our HEART award winner - Mrs. Scott! Check eStem's Facebook page to see the videos made for each nominee.
Beginning Monday, May 14th, there will be no more charging allowed for breakfast or lunch. If your child does not have money on his or her account and does not have a lunch, they will call a parent to either add money or bring them something to eat. We discourage charging throughout the year but would never allow our students to go without eating; however, this has resulted in a large number of charges and balances owed on lunch accounts.
If you have not paid your child's Community Supply fee, this must also be paid by May 18th. These fees go to purchase supplies for your child and the classroom for the entire year. We will be sending letters home for anyone who still owes next week. For any questions or payment, please contact Mrs. Walters.
K4 Field Day is just a week away! This year, we will be have events at the school AND at the River Market amphitheater! We will be in two groups - K-2nd & 3rd-4th. We will send more information about the schedule, etc. on Monday, but check out a few details below! Please remember, this event is for eStem K-4th grade students only. Student t-shirts will be given out Friday morning, and adult t-shirts have been sent home. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to your child's teacher. If you can help out by volunteering, please click here. Volunteer information is attached here.
Notes from the Office
· Easy Money! Do you shop at Kohl’s, Walmart, Best Buy? All of these plus many others will give our school a percentage of their sales when you sign up and shop through www.schoolstore.net Students receive a prize when they return their envelope, too! The Golden Ticket for our school is still out there! You have a 1 in 873 chance of holding the Golden Ticket! Thank you so much to those who have purchased gift cards for our teachers through this site as well!
· 2018-19 Calendar: Next year's school calendar has been released! Here's the link to access it - 2018-19 K-9 Calendar
· Yearbooks: Yearbooks can no longer be purchased online, but you can still purchase one at the school! If you have additional questions about the yearbook, please email Ms. Dickson at email@example.com.
· Email, Address, Phone Number Changes: If you have an address, email, or phone number change, please email those changes to Mrs. Owens. This helps us keep our records as up-to-date as possible.
· Attendance: If your child will be absent, please make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Save the Date
Every Friday: Cash for Casual for $1.00 *When we are out on Friday, we will have Cash for Casual on Thursday.
- May 11: Family Night at the Travs Game
- May 17: 5th and 6th Grade Field Day at Wild River Country
- May 18: K-4 Field Day
- May 18: All Outstanding Balances Due (breakfast, lunch, community supplies)
- May 25: Kindergarten Bridging Ceremony (more info to come from your child's kindergarten teacher)
- May 28: No School - Memorial Day
- June 1: Last Day for Students
Have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all of our eStem moms! We appreciate all you do! See you Monday!