Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
This week was our halfway mark for the 3rd quarter! Students received an interim report this Thursday and Friday for classes in which they have earned below a “C” average. We welcome each of you to attend our Parent-Teacher Conferences next week! Please see the flyer above and our weekly newsletter for additional information.
What’s in this week’s newsletter?
- February Student and Educator of the Month
- 3rd Quarter Interim Reports
- Parent-Teacher Conferences - 2/15 & 2/16
- Salsa Night to Benefit Study Abroad Trip - Monday, 2/12
- Talent Show Applications
- Senior Cabinet Events
- UCA College Visit - 2/14
- UALR Payment Due for Concurrent Credit Classes - 2/15
- Senior Night - 2/9
- Mets Spotlight: Jaylen Mallard
- COTA Team for 2017 eHS alumni, Daniel Smith
- No Valentine’s Day Deliveries allowed at eHS