eStem is giving back!
In light of the recent events in Texas, we will be organizing a district-wide donation drive to put together hygiene kits for victims of hurricane Harvey. We want to take this opportunity to give back and emphasize the importance of helping others in need.
For the next two weeks, we will be accepting donations for hygienic items to be donated to the victims of Hurricane Harvey. We can only accept the items listed below. Please do not send items not included on the list. Donations can be dropped off in the main office of any of our 3 campuses.
On September 23rd & 24th, we are asking for volunteers to sort and stuff the kits. (Look for a sign-up form sometime in the coming weeks)
Please send any quantity of the items listed below - every little bit helps! All items must be new and in their original packaging. Thank you for your support!
- Plastic bags – Gallon size seal-able plastic bags – prefer the zippers plastic bags
- Small bottles of bath essentials - 3 oz sizes are larger Allergy-friendly brands of soap and deodorant. Do NOT remove from original packaging.
- Bath-size soap - No Ivory or Jergens soap due to moisture content.
- Dental hygiene essentials - Toothbrushes and toothpaste for normal and sensitive teeth. Do NOT remove from original packaging.
- Bug Spray - Allergy-friendly brands
- First-aid items – Band-Aids, ointments, medicated wipes and ace bandages.
- Combs - wide-tooth comb
- Hand Towels - measuring from 15 inches by 28 inches to 16 inches by 32 inches. It should not be a fingertip, bath, dish or micro-fiber towel.
- Metal nail files and/or nail clippers
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand/Body Wipes
If you have any questions, please contact the main office of your child's school.