As a public education provider, our primary goal is to provide a stimulating learning environment where all students feel safe to create, interact, and problem solve. We believe that a clearly-defined dress code ensures safety, limits classroom distractions, and encourages collaboration between students from different backgrounds.
We appreciate the honest feedback provided by eStem families regarding the Jr. High dress code. We want to develop something that works for everyone. After careful consideration, the Jr. High leadership team has decided make the following amendment(s) to the 2017-2018 Jr. High Dress Code:
- Effective Immediately, standard denim blue jeans will be allowed as a suitable pant option for all Jr. High (7-9) students
- Please Note: Jeans that are ripped/torn or dyed any color other than standard blue denim are not allowed
This policy change only affects students in grades 7-9. To view the updated dress code policy, as well as the ones for eStem Elementary, and eStem High School, check out these links:
- -Elementary Dress Code (K-6): http://5il.co/1fw4
- -Jr. High Dress Code (7-9): http://5il.co/1fx9
- -High School Dress Code (10-12): http://5il.co/1fvd
We also hope that you will continue engaging with us online via social media and download our mobile app for more news, stories, and updates.