If you are using a school laptop, please return it to the school according the dates below:
- If you do have final exams, you may return your laptop April 28-30 after your last final exam.
- If you are an AP student, you may return your laptop after your last AP exam.
- If you are a senior in intervention, you may return your laptop on your last day of classes.
Each graduate is allocated 5 tickets. These tickets will be available beginning May 3rd-9th via the link on the left of this page. Beginning May 10th, any remaining tickets will be equally redistributed to families through May 18th. You must enter your student’s ID under “apply promotional code” in order to reserve your tickets. There is no charge for the tickets, and there will not be assigned seating. The doors to Jack Stephens will open to guests at 5 pm on graduation day. Seating will be first come, first serve, and physical distancing per group will be required. You must have a ticket to enter the building.
Cords, Stoles, & Medallions
In the past it has been the students’ responsibility to purchase their club cords. This year eStem is providing them at no cost to you! We have already contacted club sponsors for their rosters, so there is nothing you need to do. These will be included in your graduation bag and distributed at the graduation rehearsal. You must be active in a club currently to be eligible to receive the cord associated with that club.
Please see the list below of what cords, stoles or medallions:
- Beta - Cords (Yellow/Black)
- NHS - Cords and Stoles (Yellow/Blue)
- NAHS - Cords (Rainbow)
- StuCo - Cords (Gray)
- Ambassadors - Cords (Green)
- Honor Grads get Honors Cords (Double Yellow) and Stoles
- Magna, Summa, Cum Laude get medallions