Graduation Item pickup - april 23
Items available for pickup:
- Cap and Gown - Our representatives from Herff Jones will be on campus April 23 from 2-4 pm. Remember, all orders must be paid in full before you may pick up your items. If you have not purchased a cap and gown, Mr. Lancaster will have a small stock of them available for purchase on site this day. The deadline to order online and still have before graduation is April 22.
- Class of 2021 yard sign – one sign per student
- Baby Pictures submitted for slide show
- Yearbook (if purchased)
If you are using a school laptop, please return it to the school according the dates below:
- If you are exempt from final exams, you may return your laptop on April 23 between 2-4 pm during the Graduation item pick up.
- If you do have final exams, you may return your laptop April 28-30 after your last final exam.
- If you are an AP student, you may return your laptop after your last AP exam.
- If you are a senior in intervention, you may return your laptop on your last day of classes.
Senior Picnic will take place on Friday, April 30th at Murray Park from 1-3pm. If you ordered a Class of 2021 t-shirt it will be distributed at the picnic. All seniors who plan to attend the event will need to fill out THIS FORM. The deadline to RSVP for the Senior Picnic is April 16th. If you do not RSVP to this event, then you will not be able to attend the Senior Picnic. You are also only exempt from school if you are in attendance at this event.
Each graduate is allocated 5 tickets. These tickets will be available beginning May 10th via the link on the left of this page. Student ID will be required to reserve tickets. There is no charge for the tickets, and there will not be assigned seating. The doors to Jack Stephens will open to guests at 5 pm on graduation day. Seating will be first come, first serve, and physical distancing per group will be required. You must have a ticket to enter the building.
Cords, Stoles, & Medallions
In the past it has been the students’ responsibility to purchase their club cords. This year eStem is providing them at no cost to you! We have already contacted club sponsors for their rosters, so there is nothing you need to do. These will be included in your graduation bag and distributed at the graduation rehearsal. You must be active in a club currently to be eligible to receive the cord associated with that club.
Please see the list below of what cords, stoles or medallions:
- Beta - Cords (Yellow/Black)
- NHS - Cords and Stoles (Yellow/Blue)
- NAHS - Cords (Rainbow)
- StuCo - Cords (Gray)
- Ambassadors - Cords (Green)
- Honor Grads get Honors Cords (Double Yellow) and Stoles
- Magna, Summa, Cum Laude get medallions