Happy Friday, Mets Nation!
We’ve enjoyed connecting with many of you at Parent/Teacher Conferences today to discuss your student's academic progress! The eHS building will be open until 4:00PM, so there is still time to stop by. If you were not able to join us today and would like to meet with your student’s teachers, please reach out to them directly via email. The full directory of eHS faculty/staff contact information is available on our website (click here).
eStem Schools will be closed Monday, February 18, in observance of President’s Day.
All juniors will take the ACT at school this Wednesday, February 20! For your student’s success on this important test, please help us make sure they get plenty of rest over this long weekend, eat a good breakfast Wednesday, and arrive to school by 7:45 AM as the ACT test will begin promptly at 8:00AM.
What's in this week's newsletter?
- National Merit Finalists, Hannah Robertson & Claudia Smith
- ACT Exam (11th grade), Feb. 20
- 3rd Quarter Interim Reports Sent Home
- College & Career Readiness Incentives & Goals
- Herff Jones Online Orders - Late Fee after TODAY
- Order Yearbook Today ($50) - Price Increases TOMORROW
- Ambassador Applications
- Class of 2019 Road to Graduation Dates
- Counselors’ Corner
- Volunteer Opportunities
- FREE AP Prep Boot Camp
- Summer Programs
- Many Senior Scholarship Deadlines TODAY