Happy New Year, Mets Nation!
The entire eHS team is excited to welcome you back to school for a new semester! Fall 2018 semester grades have been finalized, and report cards will be sent home this Monday, January 14, during 1st period. If your student does not have a first period, their report card will be available for pick-up in the front office.
We are proud of the hard work our Mets put into their academic progress last semester, and it is our pleasure to announce the Fall 2018 Director’s List in recognition of students who made a 3.5 GPA or higher for the semester! Please check out our newsletter for the Director’s List and more.
What's in this week's newsletter?
- Report Cards Sent Home, Jan. 14
- Fall 2018 Director’s List
- Lady Mets Softball Fundraiser Concert, Jan. 18
- Yearbook $40 Price Ends Today
- Student Handbook Policy Reminders
- Pick-up & Drop-off Procedures
- Herff Jones - Class Rings and Cap & Gown, Feb. 8
- AYAA Convention & Competition
- NAHS (Art) Society Payment Deadline
- Class of 2019 Road to Graduation Dates
- Arkansas Commitment Application
- OBU Little Rock College Visit, Jan. 17
- February ACT Registration Deadline - TODAY
- Please note: All juniors will be taking the ACT for FREE at eHS on 2/20! Juniors do NOT have to register independently to take this test as it is state testing during the school day, and eHS administration takes care of this registration process.