eStem is a Great Place to Work!
Here's What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for Merit Pay
- Innovative Grant Awards
- Collaborative Colleagues
- Supportive community
- Professional Development opportunities
- Daily Planning Time
- Duty Free Lunch & Recess
A Comprehensive Benefits Package
Benefits are an important part of our commitment to our employees. Full-time employees qualify for a variety of benefits, including:
- Health insurance through AR Benefits, the state’s health plan. The school pays $263/month toward premium cost.
- School pays basic dental insurance coverage through Delta Dental.
- School pays long-term disability insurance through Lincoln Financial.
- Short-term disability insurance through Lincoln Financial. The school pays 25% of coverage if employee elects and pays remaining 75%.
- A $50,000 basic life insurance policy through MetLife is provided by the school.
- Fantastic retirement plan…as required by law, the school contributes a 14% match to Arkansas teacher retirement (ATR).Employees qualified by ATR contribute 6%.
- Employee assistance programs through Guidance Resources.
Additionally, school employees can elect to participate with these vendors through payroll deductions.
- Superior Vision – vision insurance
- MetLife – supplemental, spouse and dependent life insurance
- DataPath – tax advantaged reimbursement accounts (medical and child care) as well as health savings accounts