The eStem teacher role includes (but is not limited to):
- Establishing an exemplary classroom culture that balances high expectations with love and support
- Ensuring all students meet their goals by delivering rigorous and well-organized lessons, closely monitoring student progress, and differentiating in the face of confusion
- Building trust and community via clear and timely communication with students and families
- Acting upon a commitment to do “whatever it takes” to ensure each student has a positive and safe school experience every day
- Working to ensure that parents are taken care of by listening to their concerns and acting on them to build a partnership that demonstrates our passion and efforts to have their child’s/children’s best interests at heart
- Participating in Professional Learning Communities with Instructional Facilitators and teachers to collaborate and work together to grow personally and professionally
- Demonstrating Social/Emotional Intelligence or the willingness to improve and learn
You will love this job if you...
- Have a passion for kids, teaching, and learning
- Have exceptional organization and communication skills
- Are self-reflective and humble, committed to feedback and continuous improvement
- Enjoy working alongside a group of dedicated, hard-working and passionate educators who will become your team and family
- Believe deeply in the mission and vision of eStem Public Charter Schools
What you should have...
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to take and quickly implement feedback
- Flexibility with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic coupled with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative
- Skills to interpret policy, procedures and data
- Skills to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
How you will be compensated?
At eStem Public Charter Schools we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries, and a full slate of benefits including medical coverage, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability and an optional 403b as a supplement to Teacher Retirement pension program. Perks include eligibility for yearly performance-based bonuses, participation in our Innovative Grant Program and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. For specifics of the benefits offered, see “Careers”-“What We Offer”